Wednesday 10 March 2010

Vikings

In year 3 we have been working on the vikings today 9/3/10 we 3M made a
report about them. How much do you know about the vikings? Well I know not
much but I know that when vikings didn't have a country to conquer they
conquered each other. The viking children didn't go to school they read
books to learn and help their moms at home. Viking women weren't allowed on
raids they were only allowed on if they were going somewhere else to
settle from NP



In year 3 we have  been working on the Vikings. Did you know the vikings
never went to battle with horns on there helmets.The Viings came from
Norway, Denmark and Sweden. HM



Hi I am going to tell you all about Viking Day!We made a Longship
{in mr crees's class}.I also played a game called Kings table!I hope
I will enjoy the rest of the day {I will!} ET




No comments: