Monday 8 March 2010

School

I love coming to school maths is great so is art.
I have lots of friends here and they are very nice.JB

I like all teachers in year three. You all are very nice and kind.
My favourte lesson is maths it is fun and it helps me learn.
Mr Orr teaches our maths. Mr Rothwell does the assembly. SD

I like literacy because of doing the stories. The adventure stories are my favourite.
I love school at Lyndon Green it is the best. We also have got the green flag. NM

Maths is really fun and hard but sometimes too hard.
I am doing my best at trying to keep focus on everything.
It is quite fun on the second table because your closer to the top table. NP

On the 1st of February the Green Flag went up. It was so exiciting for the school. HM

Learning gains sucsess so everyone come along,
Learning is so much fun so enjoy your lessons everyone.
Do not be down on this wonderful school day,
For we will laugh and we will play.
So enjoy your childhood days,
When you grow up you will go to big school.

Hope you like my poem PA

No comments: