Tuesday 23 March 2010

Science Day

On Friday 12th March 2010 it was Science day. My class, 3M made slime with Sonic Sara.
We made some on our tables and some to take home with us. Guess what? No don't guess I will tell you. I was walking home showing my brother and sister my slime, when my nan said to put it away whilst we cross the road so I put the lid on it and got it out at home but when I got it outi I obviously had not put the lid on right so it had exploded in my bag. I have now put it in the bin! by JV :)

On the 12th of March it was science day it was very exciting for year 3. Everyone in the school watched a show called Mad Science.The people who did the show were Sarah, Martin and Peter. Sarah got out this hoverboard. She picked Miss Heelas to go on the hoverboard. HM

Science day was great fun especially when the visitors came in our class and did stuff. We had Sonic Sarah and we did slime and we were allowed to make some on our own and choose a colour I chose red. It was funny when the teachers came out dressed up in a lab coats. Mr Orr he really looked like a scientist. The assembly was even better than great, I loved it especially when Sonic Sarah had a toilet roll and blew it all over Miss Wilkes. When Mrs Heelas went on that hoverboard it was really funny.Then we went to Mr Orr's class and did the cocacola thing all the boys were going under the cocacola. When it was squirting out it was funny. NP

No comments: