Thursday 11 November 2010

Simon Cheshire visit


Simon Cheshire visited on Tuesday. Here is what some of the class said about the visit.

I thought it was very funny and his books were very good they make you laugh and he has great ideas. MJ

I liked it because he explained how to write stories really well. KJ

I liked the stories he told they were very good.

I laughed when the giant squirrel ate the people who were racing. MC

I thought it was funny because he told us he had nightmares when thinking about the plot. SV

If you want to become a story writer always carry a notebook to write down your ideas. CG

It’s really important to keep reading if you want to become a writer. DM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Simon Cheshire and Jeremy Strong were funny they made me laugh they also gave us very good tips. CG