Tuesday 31 March 2009

Easter Twist

3M,3F And 3C are doing a Easter play.We have 3 dances coming up for you to
watch.The first dances is 3C and the next dances is 3F and last is 3M then
3C have a song called You're the Answer.3M's play is about a donkey
how carried Jesus. The rest is a secret.... by TM and AL

Year3 have been working on our Easter play. Yesterday we performed the
play infront of the parents. I was an Indian child and forgot my words !!
I went bright red!! At least everyone else was perfect. I really enjoyed
it. By M.W

2 comments:

Julia Kossowska said...

Hi

Congratulations on being BRMB School of the week!

I have been looking at your blog after Mr Crees sent me the link.

It is great!

It reminded me of lots of things that happened to me when I was teaching. I bet it brings back lots of memories for you too and perhaps also gives you ideas for new things to do.

The animal pictures reminded me of a time when we had a class trip to Cotwell End which had an Animal Sanctuary. Another class had been into the room with the animals before before we had and it seems someone had lifted the lid on one of the animal boxes.

We were sitting listening to a lady who was holding some sort of guinea pig and talking about it (my class were Year 2's) when I looked down and noticed that almost next to me was a snake - watching the guinea pig!

Normally I would have moved away very quickly (and possibly not kept quiet!) but I didn't want to frighten my children so I just about managed to calmly interrupt the lady and mention that the animal next to me seemed to have escaped. She hardly blinked and carried on talking while at the same time moving across and picking up the snake in a very fluid way which meant that neither the children or the animals were frightened - and that I could relax again!

I also particularly liked looking at Lunt Roman Fort which I have never been to but will try and arrange a visit now.

Carry on the good work!

Julia Kossowska
ICT Teacher Consultant

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THE EASTER TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!