Thursday 5 February 2009

Snowy Day




I love the snow. I like to pretend to ice skate. NE
Our snowy day was great because lots of us had snowball fights. We made snowmen at school. by AL
Our snowy day was fun because we had our friends. I had great fun! By SH
This is us having fun in the snow.
We had so much fun the best thing about the snow is having snowball fights and making snowmen.ET
It a very special day today because it has been snowing all week and the children like the snow. We have had a picture take in the snow.
By TM
This is us playing in the snow. Its good. JD
I like the snow. I like to make a snowman. CN
I had a snowball fight with my friends. I love the snow. TM
I think that the snow is a fun thing to play in. I love the frost and ice all around me. All my friends love the snow as well. By CR
It was great having 4 days in the snow at school. I love the snow and having a snow ball fight is my favourite thing to do in the snow. By RO
I like snow because it is fun. I had a snow fight with my friends. KM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the photos Mr Crees