Monday 20 October 2008

Lunt Fort Story 2

Yay! Trip day is here, I couldn’t wait to get on the yellow coach. The engine roared as we ran onto the coach. Everybody was loud, noisy on the way. I wondered when we were going to get there when suddenly someone shouted “were here”. Every body hurried of the coach. I blew of the coach towards my class suddenly a man came over and said “hello my names Doug I am your leader for the day”. I followed Doug to the wooden granary. He gave some advice “eat some lunch and buy something from the shop”.
Then after lunch I went and bought a torc when suddenly I didn’t know were my mates were not even my class just then I heard a faint roar from the gyrus as I walked in I smelt blood .When a man came over he had a sword and shield . He took me to a Roman Governor .
Wwwwhere was I ?, I didn’t understand . Now I know I’m in the Governors’ office ”How did you get here?” “I…I” I murmured but he was having none of it. He was talking to the guard privately he said… do you really want me to tell you… you will be sorry.. he said THROW HER TO THE LIONS!! .Then I fainted but when I awoke I heard Mr Crees’ voice “Meghan are you listening”? I just nodded. by mw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow 3c you must of had a fab time even the teachers I wish i was there shona adams